The CRANE 3S Handheld Stabilizer from Zhiyun-Tech is a powerful redesign of previous Zhiyun gimbals with the addition of detachable handle options, more powerful motors with a large 14.3 lb payload, an updated axis-locking system, external power input, and the ViaTouch 2.0 remote control system. The 55° angled roll axis allows you to fit your camera
- [6.5kg Payload, Reengineered for More Ambitious Camera Setup]: CRANE 3S is constructed with brand new SUPER motors which allow for 6.5kg payload for a wide range of camera setup including Canon EOS 1DX, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras, and even Canon Cinema EOS, Sony FS & FX series, and Red Digital Cinema Cameras.
- [Phenomenal Speed, Seriously Smooth]: To facilitate powerful features in various shooting environment, CRANE 3S is driven by a new algorithm system which enables phenomenal responsive speed and smoothness. In fast action shoot, CRANE 3S is able to resist high winds and G-forces without compromise.
- [Extendable Roll Axis, Greater Flexibility]: Wider compatibility is the goal but flexibility is provided. For larger cinema camera combos, users can attach an extension module onto roll axis for more space, while for smaller DSLR combos, the extension module can be detached for greater portability.
- [12 Hours or Longer Continuous Uptime]: With inserted 3*18650 batteries, CRANE 3S can run up to 12 hours, supporting your all day long shooting. Besides, CRANE 3S offers a DC-IN port which supports up to 25.2V input for direct charging.
- [Modular Design. Versatile Shooting]: On CRANE 3S with TransMount SmartSling Handle featuring an intuitive control panel and OLED screen, for direct camera & gimbal parameter adjustment, or combine them together! The properly 55° tilted roll axis is designed for unblocked view and allows enough space to mount large cinema camera combos.