DJI RSC 2 Gimbal Stabilizer
Professional-level results are effortless with DJI RSC 2. This compact stabilizer for mirrorless and DSLR cameras features a foldable design and intuitive features, empowering filmmakers, one-man crews, and content creators everywhere.
- Designed for Mirrorless & DSLR Cameras
- 6.6 lb Payload for Camera & Accessories
- Foldable into Underslung Mode
- 1″ OLED Screen
- Model: RB2-3400mAh -7.2 V
- Type: 18650 2S
- Capacity: 3400mAh
- Energy: 24.48 Wh
- Max Battery Life: 14 hours
- Charging time: Approx. 2 hours to fully charge with 18W fast charging (PD and QC 2.0 fast-charging protocols are supported)
- Charging temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
- Bluetooth 5.0; USB-C
Ronin App Requirements
- iOS 11 or above;
- Android 7.0 or above
Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed
- Pan axis: 360°/s
- Tilt axis: 360°/s
- Roll axis: 360°/s
- Pan axis: 360° continuous rotation
- Roll axis: -240° to +95°
- Tilt axis: -112° to +214°
RavenEye Image Transmission System
RavenEye transmits video while giving you remote control of camera parameters. Transmit 1080p video, adjust gimbal parameters, and even change camera settings from 200 m away with a latency of just 60 ms. With ActiveTrack 3.0 built-in, DJI RSC 2 uses the source signal from the camera to track your subject. RavenEye enhances Force Mobile, increasing responsiveness and decreasing latency.
Built-In OLED Screen
A 1-inch built-in OLED screen gives you complete control, right at your fingertips.
Chargeless and shoot longer thanks to RSC 2’s advanced battery, which provides a 14-hour runtime and supports fast charging.